When you Chalk a piece of news, it appears on both your Newsfeed and News pages. As more news is created, it gets moved down the page. You may wish to keep your Chalk at the top of these pages so that it gets more notice. This is referred to as featuring or 'pinning' it to the top of the Newsfeed. To do that, please:
1. Login to your Bridge.
2. Once you login, you'll automatically be taken to your Chalkboard. At the top of this page, post your Chalk news.
3. Before you click on the "Share" button to post your Chalk, click on the ''Advanced settings" link.
This will show you advanced features.
4. There is a box that says "Promote ~ keep at top of your Newsfeed". Check this box. Your news when posted will stay at the top of your Newsfeed and News pages. It will stay there for up to 90 days unless you change it. You can feature up to six Chalks.
5. Click on the green Share button to post your news. You can visit your Newsfeed to see that your Chalk is featured. It will say "Featured news" above the Chalk.
If you wish to feature a Chalk that has already been posted, you will do these steps:
1. Find the Chalk you wish to feature. Below it, click on the "Edit" link.
2. On the Chalk's edit page, there is a box that says "Featured news: Yes, keep this Chalk at the top of your home page's Newsfeed." Check this box.
3. Click the blue "Chalk" button at the bottom of the page in order to save your changes.