1. Login to your Bridge.
2. Roll over "Management" at the very top of your page.
3. From the drop-down menu, under "Brands", click on "Add/edit". This will take you to the Brand Manager.
4. On the Brand Manager page, scroll down and notice the horizontal gray bar. The second header from the right says "Show MAP (Sale) Prices." (MAP stands for minimum advertised price.)
5. Scroll down farther and find the row containing the brand for which you don't wish to show sale / MAP pricing. In the column that says "Show MAP (Sale) Prices", uncheck the box.
6. Save your changes. You can save your changes by clicking on the green “Save” button in left side of the floating white bar at the bottom of your screen.