1. Login in to your Bridge account.
2. When you first login, you'll be taken to Chalkboard Newsfeed.
3. On the Chalkboard Newsfeed, near the top of the page, there is a field that says "Share product news, events, or what's on your mind..." Type your news in this field.
4. In the keywords field, enter keywords separated by commas. e.g. "sale, plate, ohio".
5. If you'd like, you can add a picture to the news post. To do that, under the text that says "Add picture:" you'll click on the 'Choose File' button and browse to the image on your computer. If you're using a mobile device like an iPhone, you can also take a picture with your phone.
6. Click on the "Share" button to post your news.
Your news will appear in a few spots:
1. Your Bridge's Newsfeed (home page).
2. Your Bridge's News page.
3. In the newsfeed of other businesses that you're friends with.
There is an "Advanced settings" link above the "Share" button.
If you click this, you'll see two settings:
1. You can change the Chalk's post date. For example, you can change the date to post at a future time.
2. You can designate your chalk as an event. If you check the box that says "This is an event," then when your Chalk appears, an "RSVP" link will appear below it. People that see your Chalk can click the RSVP link. Clicking this link will produce a window. The person can enter a message about attending the event.