1. Login to Myregistry.com.
2. At the very top of the page click on “My Gifts."
3.This will take you (the bride) to the page showing gifts and other registries.
4. Towards the top of the page there is a link that says “Link Store Registries.” Click that.
5. A floating window will appear. The window is titled “Link other store registries to your account.”
In this window there is a drop down menu with the words “Select a Store.” Click that.
6. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list and select “+Another Store.”
7. The floating window will then expand.
There are two new steps for you to compete.
- “Copy and Paste Your Entire Registry Web Address.” Your address should look something like this https://solarekstudio.bridgecatalog.com/registry.cfm/Schacter_Hotz/November-03-2017 If you are unsure how to get your URL please see the steps below.
- Check box to give MyRegistry.com permission to connect to your registry on the stores website.
TIP: HOW TO GET YOUR REGISTRY URL
To get this, open a new browser window.
• Visit your registry on our site.
• Click on the link "Share your registry with friends & family."
• In the floating window that appears, copy your link (URL).
Sadly, there is not a spot on MyRegistry.com to add our (the store's) logo.
8. Click and check the small square box that is placed to the left of the sentence that begins with “I hereby…”
9. Click the “ADD” button in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
10. A small blue floating window will come up with the words "Your Store Has Been Saved."
This window will disappear and the page will refresh.